One way to think of ways to make money online is to serve as a middleman. This is common in the offline world. It is also common in the Internet marketing as well.
Here are 5 ways you could do that.
1. Sell local business marketing. There are millions of small businesses in need of help on the Internet in their own local markets.
You do not even have to do the work to make a lot of money. What you do need to do is sell a marketing service to local business.
Then find Internet marketers you can outsource the work too. This truly is a win-win situation.
The businesses win because they establish an online presence for their local market. Internet marketers win because you are giving them work they would not otherwise have. And you can win in a big way by creating a tremendously profitable income stream for yourself.
2. Sell info products. People still come online every day looking for answers to problems they have.
They will purchase information products if they feel it will help solve these problems. This gives you a tremendous opportunity to sell information products either that you create or as an affiliate marketer.
Click Bank.com is a very good source of helpful affiliate products you can sell. You can even buy an info product on how to create info products and learn how to do it yourself.
3. Sell physical products. Billions of dollars are transacted online every day. More and more affiliate marketers are looking at selling physical products as a way to increase their own income.
You can look at affiliate networks such as Commission Junction, Associate Programs, and more, to find physical products to sell. You can also Google search a specific product you want to sell and find affiliate programs for it.
4. Arrange teleseminars. There are plenty of Internet business people who would love to have an audience to sell their products to.
Your job is to attract people to a tele-seminar and then put the business person on the line where people can listen to them. You make money when people purchase the product of the Internet business and they give you a cut on everything sold.
5. Start a network marketing business. recruit distributors and teach them to sell products for the mlm business. You make money on every product they buy and on every product they sell.
These are a few examples on ways you can make money as a middleman. Virtually everything sold online today can be done so through a middleman if you want to develop this as an income stream to make money online.